Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Study and Skilled Migrant Pathway to New Zealand

You can opt to study one year postgraduate level 8 diploma, after the study you can be eligible to apply for one year work visa (no need job offer) to look for skilled job.
Once you have a skilled job that is relevant to your qualifications or work experience you are eligible to apply for Skilled Migrant Residence visa.
While you study, your spouse is eligible to one year work visa (no need job offer) to come to NZ, your children can be eligible to domestic student visa to study in NZ primary and secondary school free (only primary & secondary). While you study you can work part time up to 20 hours a week.
In short one person studies, whole family can move to NZ for at least 2 years.
Those who are interested please email your CV and your spouse CV to migration@loo-koo.co.nz . Please mention you are referred by Fudzail.